FALLS CITY FESTIVAL
Falls City Festival is a tournament presented by Vette City at the Wichita Falls MPEC on March 9-10, 2024. This event is open to USAV, AAU, and JVA teams.
- Age Divisions: 10U -18U, Girls
- Cost: $395
- Location: Wichita Falls, TX
Book your hotel below
We believe in you. We believe you’re the captain of your own ship. And we’re honored to build the tools you need to help you achieve your dreams of being recruited to play college sports.
- Over 3,000,000 athletes have used CaptainU to gain exposure & get recruited.
- More than 2,000 tournaments use CaptainU to promote their events to 100,000 youth teams & college coaches.
- Over 10,000 college coaches save time by managing their recruiting from beginning to end.
- Over 100,000 high school and club teams use CaptainU to help their athletes make college teams.
Our view has always been that college coaches want to hear from athletes directly and vice versa. We’re not agents, we don’t advocate on behalf of any individual athlete or college team. Our focus is on providing tools that make it easier for athletes and their parents to connect with college coaches, build lasting and genuine relationships, stay organized, and fulfill their dreams of being recruited to play college sports.
Waco’s newest multi-use Meeting and Event Center. BASE stands for “Business, Arts, Sports, and Entertainment.” The BASE can hold 3,000+ attendees, and contains diverse Meeting Space that can be split into 6 different break out rooms.
The Facility contains the newest A/V technology with lighting that can be dimmed individually in each room. The BASE also has direct USB, HDMI, and Lighting Jack hook ups that provide a seamless process to hook up a laptop and/or phone easily.
In addition to the new technology and great Customer Service that the Staff provides, the Facility also has in-house Concessions with a modern look and feel.