Spring into action with vette city in bowling Green
Spring Showdown is a tournament presented by Vette City Events at Michael Buchanon Park on April 13-14, 2024. This event is open to USAV, AAU and JVA teams.
- Age Divisions: 10U-18U, Girls
- Cost: $395
- Location: Bowling Green, KY
Book your hotel below
evaluations made easy
Hype Nation clubs can enjoy 20% off ALL Skillshark plans.
SkillShark is a player evaluation app and reporting software for team tryouts, camps and player development. We provide coaches, scouts and evaluators the leading mobile app solution for all sports globally.
We believe in you. We believe you’re the captain of your own ship. And we’re honored to build the tools you need to help you achieve your dreams of being recruited to play college sports.
- Over 3,000,000 athletes have used CaptainU to gain exposure & get recruited.
- More than 2,000 tournaments use CaptainU to promote their events to 100,000 youth teams & college coaches.
- Over 10,000 college coaches save time by managing their recruiting from beginning to end.
- Over 100,000 high school and club teams use CaptainU to help their athletes make college teams.
Our view has always been that college coaches want to hear from athletes directly and vice versa. We’re not agents, we don’t advocate on behalf of any individual athlete or college team. Our focus is on providing tools that make it easier for athletes and their parents to connect with college coaches, build lasting and genuine relationships, stay organized, and fulfill their dreams of being recruited to play college sports.
In 2018 a new 56,000 square foot gymnasium facility was added to the Michael O. Buchanon Park and includes four middle school courts, two high school courts, four indoor volleyball courts, two indoor batting cages and three meeting room facilities available for public use.
Michael O. Buchanon Park, named for the Warren County Judge Executive, is located on Nashville Road, one mile south of the Rich Pond community. The L&N/CSX Railroad forms its eastern border. Warren County Fiscal Court purchased this 92-acre park in 1997 from David A. and Kendra Howell and Billy J. Bell.