The Hoover Met Complex is one of the best sports facilities in the country. This massive development has something for everyone coming to visit for the upcoming Hype Nation Season. If you have not attended a tournament at the Hoover Met Complex, you are truly missing out. We look forward to having you in Hoover!
The Hoover Met Complex is a state-of-the-art facility with an indoor sports arena called the Finley Center with indoor climbing and party rooms, Hoover Met Baseball Stadium, RV park, a baseball complex, multipurpose fields, a tennis center, and disability-inclusive splash pad and playground. Here is a list of everything we have to offer you in Hoover!
- 150- Acre Facility
- 155,000 sq-ft Indoor Facility
- 11 Basketball Hardwood Courts or 16 Volleyball Courts
- 0.2-mile Suspended Indoor Walking Track
- Hoover Climbing & Adventure Indoor Climbing Center
- Flexible Meeting and Event Spaces
- Food Court and Concessions for Events
- Hoover Met Stadium with Seating for 10,000+
- Baseball Complex with 5 Baseball or Softball Fields
- 5 Multipurpose Fields for Lacrosse/Soccer/Football
- Tennis Center with 16 Hard Courts
- Disability-Inclusive Seasonal Splash Pad & Playground
- 170 Asphalt Pull-Thru Space RV Park
2022 Event Schedule for Hoover
Alabama Icebreaker: January 8th, the Hoover Met Complex kicks off the Hype Nation Season. All open and club teams 10U – 18U are welcome to sign up and be a part of this event. Kick start your volleyball season at the Alabama Icebreaker this January!
Sweet Tea Challenge: The second tournament of the Hype Nation Hoover series starts January 15th. This event is open to all open and club teams 10U – 18U. ‘Tea’ up your hits with Hype Nation in the Sweet Tea Challenge the third weekend of January!
Southern Showdown: On February 26th the final Hype Nation event in this Hoover series will occur this spring season. All open and club teams 10U – 18U are welcome to sign up and be a part of this event. The winner takes all at the Southern Showdown in Hoover!
For more information on these events and other host facilities, click here